We are a high energy company that offers unlimited opportunities to grow professionally while helping children at the same time!
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
Inside Sales - Fundraising Specialist
What will you be doing?
- First and foremost, smiling a LOT! If you are opposed to fun and silliness at work, you might want to swipe left!
- Identifying the needs of a school or a non-profit through a consultative style presentation.
- Walking your customer through the details of our program and explaining how we can help their school or non-profit organization.
- Guiding the volunteer through the fundraising process with positive coaching and encouragement!
What’s this company about?
- We are all about enthusiasm and positivity! This is a high energy environment! Throw your conservative, corporate persona out the door and come ready to have fun!
- Every day at Platinum Fundraising we help coaches, teachers, and volunteers in their efforts to change the lives of children. These relationships all begin with our Fundraising Specialists!
- You will communicate with schools, non-profit organizations, and youth athletic teams while developing long-lasting relationships as you work together, one-on-one, to achieve their goals.
- Each Fundraising Specialist is provided a protected territory that you will nurture and support.
- Established in 1999, our vision remains: To make a positive difference in the lives of children!
Here’s the scoop:
- Hourly compensation + commission = $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 +
- Leads are provided
- Paid training program
- Paid personal days
- Paid vacation
- Benefits package
- Paid holidays
- Unlimited growth potential
- Hours per week: 40
Is this for you?
- Are you full of positive energy and excited about helping others?
- Do you smile over 80% of the time? (IOW – are you a super positive person?)
- Is working for an ethical company the only option for you?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
- Is your mind like a sponge, ready to learn every day?
- We’re growing like crazy! Can we count on you to grow with us?
- Is making a difference important to you?
- Do you believe that winning is the only way to finish the race?
- Do you win, win, win no matter what?
- Are you always on time?
- Are you one of those over-the-top, crazy, organized people? (Like the color-coded closet kind of person)
- Do you have a 4-year degree?
If you answered “Yes!” to all questions above, we would love to hear from you!